You're getting stuck with email writing and wonder how emails can be more effective?
Check out these tips from "Quiet Leadership", a highly acclaimed book by David Rock.
1. Emails should contain as few words as possible.
2. Make it easy to see your central point at a glance, in one screen.
3. Never send an email that could emotionally affect another person unless it's pure positive feedback.
4. Emotional issues must be discussed by phone; email should be used only to book a time for a call.
5. If you accidentally break rule number four, phone the person immediately, apologize, and discuss the issue by phone.
An extract from the book "Quiet Leadership" by David Rock