If you are not a graduate first looking for a full-time job, but instead, a professional with experience and expertise, and you are looking for a career change, here are some questions you may anticipate during your job interview (and even for your future).
"1. Tell me about your previous experience and how those positions relate to this position.
2. How do you think you can best contribute to this firm?
3. Why are you looking for another position?
4. Are you a leader?
5. What are your ambitions for the future?
6. How much are you worth?
7. How would you describe your supervisory (management) style?
8. How have you increased sales or profits at your present employer?
9. How do you think your present boss would describe you?
10. May we contact your current employer? "
An extract from
"Professional Practice for Interior Designers" by Christine M. Piotrowski