A community project...
June - Aug 2021
Supporting office workers and teachers during
the Covid-19 pandemic
Years 2020 and 2021 have seen a great amount of career instability and uncertainty due to the Covid-19 constant outbreaks, especially in big cities and commercial hubs. Office workers are laid off and still struggling to find a job. School teachers’ teaching activities are largely limited due to the Covid-19 restrictions, which affected their already low pay.
This project is initiated to provide a small-size relief campaign for such office workers and teachers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
For stage 1, they will be given a 4-hour in-class training session.
For stage 2, they will practice applying the knowledge and skills they gain from the in-class session.
Project name: DigiTrans
To educate non-IT retrenched office workers and underpaid school teachers in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) on IT platforms (e.g.SaaS) that can help them find new career prospects or new sources of earnings.
Who will be involved:
• Project lead: Ms. Thao Tran (email@example.com)
• Participants: Retrenched office workers and school teachers with an interest in SaaS platforms
Duration: 03 months
· Stage 1: Onsite training & hands-on activity
Location: Suite 8.6, Le Meridien, 3C Ton Duc Thang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Participants learn about SaaS platforms that can help them to build their do-it-yourself websites, e-commerce pages, or a learning management system (LMS)
· Stage 2: Practicum
Participants implement what have been learned in Stage 1.
The project lead follows up and gives support via emails, virtual meetings or short face-to-face meetings.
For registration, please fill in the form below.
* Terms and conditions:
1. Registration for this non-profit project will be subject to the maximum capacity that the project lead can handle in each in-class training.
2. This is the official page of the DigiTrans project. The project lead shall not be responsible for any damages or acts of fraudulence caused by other information portals (i.e. websites, publications, etc.) that bear the same name "DigiTrans" or identity theft of the project lead.