A non-profit project for teachers, facilitators, and L&D professionals
6 October 2023
09:00 - 12:00
Level 7, Friendship Tower, 31 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This project is initiated to assist teachers and facilitators in Ho Chi Minh City in their adaptation to the world's digitalized education trend. It is the extended part of the Vietnam Market Penetration Project funded by the Singapore government in 2022 & supervised by members of Adult Education Network (AEN) under Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS).
The first batch took place on 19 July 2023.
For stage 1: Participants attend a 3-hour in-class session.
For stage 2: Participants apply the knowledge and skills they gain from the in-class session.
Project name: DigiTrans
Who will be involved:
• Project lead: Raeda Vietnam Co. Ltd
• Participants: Teachers/facilitators with an interest in implementing education technologies into their profession.
· Stage 1: Onsite training & hands-on activity
Location: Level 7, Friendship Tower, 31 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Participants learn about digital platforms and tools such as learning management systems, website builders, authoring tools, etc. that can benefit them in their teaching and facilitation professions.
· Stage 2: Practicum
Participants implement what have been learned in Stage 1.
The project lead follows up and gives support via emails, virtual meetings or short face-to-face meetings (when necessary).
For registration, please click the "Register now" button below.
* Terms and conditions:
1. Registration for this non-profit project will be subject to the maximum capacity that the project lead can handle in each in-class session.
2. This is the official page of the DigiTrans project. The project lead shall not be responsible for any damages or acts of fraudulence caused by other information portals (i.e. websites, publications, etc.) that bear the same name "DigiTrans" or identity theft of the project lead.